Sunday, November 2, 2008

I took these pictures from my moms blog because I didn't take any pictures. The first picture is proof that I was their because it is the only picture of me, but it is the back of me oh well. The other part of the picture that I wanted to point out is the cabinents. My sister and I(I only helped for a few days, she did most of it) redid her cabinets for the shower. You can see them in the back ground and they turned out really nice. This is Amy with most of her nieces. My girls were so excited to go to this party. They wanted to be a part of all the Wedding plans and even got to model some of Amy's bridesmaide dresses she wore through the years. Emily told me after it she had nothing to look forward to. And of coarse I said you mean like Halloween in three days...
This is the fantastic table we put together for all the food. We had cupcakes coming out our ears. When you make the small ones, one batch goes a long way. It turned out so cute and I think I love to plan and have parties. Cole on the other hand does not like me to.




4 comments:

*Monica* said...

So cute, I bet Amy loved it!

Andrea W. said...

When's the big day? What a beautiful shower, the food table looks amazing. I love the cabinets too.

sarah said...

Is this Kelly -- Kelly Beecher? Are you sure you live in the state of Arizona? Do I have the right phone number? Just checking? :) I am sure you will make it up to me with a LARGE order of Harkins cups ehe? Call me would you?

Tami Harris said...

Hey, just dropping a note to say hi. I hope that you are enjoying being back in AZ. Funny thing, we moved back to our house in NSL. Wish you were still our neighbors, but congrats with the sell, I knnow you needed it. We put ours up in Kaysville and got it sold and had to be out 2 weeks before xmas...CRAZY!