San Diego temple very very pretty.
All at the movies and let me just tell you that in California they don't know how to use there air conditoning. In AZ you have to bring a jacket even in the middle of the summer because they keep it so cold. As you can tell we had all prepared ourselves with jackets, but it was the hottest movie I have ever sat through. I was really close a few times during the movie when it was completely silent to yell out is anyone else really hot, but I held back...
Beach ....need I say more. What a fun time...
Wow two posts in one day maybe I am coming back. We just got back from a fun sister's trip in San Diego..... We went to the beach, ate alot!!!!!,went to the temple, ate alot!!!!!, saw a movie, ate alot!!!!. We had such a good time and the weather was soooo wonderful. I stole these pictures from my moms blog because I didn't take my camera out the entire trip, but as you can tell some one did. It is really fun to do girl things for a whole weekend.

2 comments:
Go Kelly! I am SOOO proud of you. If you need any So Cal pictures....my memory card is still in your camera :)
It is nice to have you back!!! Your trip sounds wonderful.
Post a Comment