Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yes, it has already snowed, can you believe it in Sept. I hope this doesn't mean we are in for a crazy winter because I do not drive in the snow and I am going on almost two years here.
Yes, I grew tomatoes and the corn and tater party has nothing on me, my tomatoes are huge and delicious, Cole asked me if I liked being a farmer and yes I do, my kids think it is gross that we can just eat a tomato with salt, but I told them that grandma eats them like they are an apple!

2 comments:

Joni said...

sNoW! HoW fUn iS tHaT!!!! Its still a little hot here! Good job on your garden too! I'm afraid to do a garden in this house, we have way too many wild rabbits!

Andrea W. said...

Sheesh, that is some tomato! I'm impressed, I tried tomotoes one year and it was a dismal failure. Maybe because I hate them I wasn't invested enough.