I have a problem like my brother Brent, I get in my head something I want to make and I have to do it.(I bet it is because we both had big hands when we were little. ) I decided to make homemade suckers and yes I used the candy pot mom gave me, they look perfect, but I made cinnimon and after two licks your tongue might burn off. They are so hot non of us want to eat them so we took a picture before we put them in the trash.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I've always wanted to make suckers but have never gotten around to it. Now I know, no cinnamon. Thanks for the tip! Cute picture though.
I'm impressed. I'll get that same fixation usually about something that I suddenly remember we had as a kid. It rarely turns out as good as I remembered it.
what the heck made them so hot? That is extra funny.
What a cool MOM! I guess its the thought that counts! :)
Ok, I want the recipe for the suckers before you put in the extra cinnamon. I think these will be a big hit here. Do you happen to have a recipe for caramel apples?
Post a Comment