Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jackson turned 6 this past week, he had a great birthday to the point that he threw up the day after. I have to say that I have made some pretty bad cakes in my past, but I am very proud of this creation. Jackson has been playing soccer and is so fun to watch so we decided to do a soccer cake for him.
Don't worry about anything in AZ, we are going to be o.k. here in Ut because yes they also have Chuckie Cheese. Everytime we do the Chuckie Cheese thing I wonder what was I thinking for a good couple of months, it is always a hit with the kids and I try to keep reminding myself of that. A couple of the neighbor kids came prepared- they told their mom they had to wear shorts with big pockets and when we got their they told cole "I am working here" then at the end they talked the ticket guy into giving them an amazing prize worth about 1000 tickets, it was a crack up.

1 comment:

Andrea W. said...

I LOVE the cake. I'm very impressed, where did you get the guys and the goal nets? Cute. I bet he loved it.