Sunday, September 16, 2007
I have not posted for a while and I have a very good excuse, it was Coles and Jacksons Birthday this week and we have been at soccer games almost every night. I am not sure how we became a soccer family, but it has been fun to watch all of them. I saw Laura's tag and I hope she doesn't mind I am going to pass, I really don't like those either, but I do really like to read about others, I'm not sure that is fair, but oh-well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally understand the pass Kelly! I was just happy to read what's been happening with all of you. Way cute cake! I can't believe Coop is old enough for preschool, time for another? Funny coming from me.
OK, I"ll quit judging you! It sounds like you've been busy!
Looks like you guys are having fun! Seth is missing Mac, so I thought we'd come up again! Don't worry I'm just kidding!:)
fantastic cake, did you make it, instead of getting the crazy pricey ones at 31 flavors. Tell Cole and Jackson happy Birthday from the broadbent's, and that picture of cooper going to preschool is so darn adorable.
Post a Comment