Monday, January 28, 2008

I really believe that time goes by faster in the blogging world. I really thought I wasn't so bad til I looked at the last date of my blog. Ok well the beechers are moving back to AZ, but with the housing market it could be a few years out, that is really sounding scary to me. I am getting so sick of the snow, I am not sure if it is because I am moving or that it really is snowing way more this year, I have booked a trip to California just to get out of here for a few days and after looking at the seven day forcast it is not coming fast enough for me. We are going to pick our kids up from school and start driving to Cali, we are going to surprise them so I hope it all works out. After reading Laura's blog it made me think of how life changes we all have lost a wonderful man than we respected so deeply and it is crazy to think that he has been the prophet my whole adult life. President Hinkley will be missed, but I am so happy he is back with his wife.

2 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

Welcome back to the blogging world Kelly! I am really sad to hear of you moving, not that I saw much of you but I was always wanting to. By the way I tried calling you back a couple of times and there was never an answer. Lets try and get together before you move if possible!!! My blog is kerbyfam.blogspot.com

Cassie and Chad said...

OK Kelly it's me again, yes lets definately get together for our birthdays! I though you were already in AZ, let me know your schedule you are way more busy than we are with you moving and all. Call me and lets set it up!