Saturday, December 1, 2007
OK basically I have updated for the last few months and yes I went all the way back to middle of Oct. so if you want you can go way back and still see new posts. I can't believe how fast I got behind, this is as bad as scrapbooking. Anyway all of you who have given me a little reminder I actually came through today and probably because it snowed so much that there was nothing else for me to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, Kelly I am IMPRESSED. You got down to business and it's good to see that you all existed from mid Oct. to now. Great posts, fun pictures! Congrats again on beating the Turkey, that is seriously great!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love reading your blog!
I can't believe how much you got done. You said you would, but I secretly didn't believe you. Ha ha. It is totally fun to see how your kids have grown. I think we should make Cole a Turkey trot certificate, I get one in the mail right away. Jk
Hey kelly!! I stumbled upon your blog, crazy eh? (canadian for Julie Heggy) Check my blog out at kerbyfam.blogspot.com. By the way, CUTE family!!! (Let's get together)
Post a Comment