Cole and I have been trying to beat the Turkey for a few years, we had decided it was our year so when we went to AZ for Thanksgiving we were ready. We both did it and it was such a fun accomplishment. I finished at 45 min and cole finished at 47 min and they had run out of the papers that said that you beat the Turkey, Cole was not amused, but I said that we could share mine or I don't know we could get some blue card stock and make him his own. It was fun to do that and while we were gone my mom held her own Turkey (chicken) Trot in her neighborhood for all of the grandkids, Nate had a Chicken costume so he wore that and they all ran. They had a great time.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment