skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Cole Beecher Family
Saturday, December 1, 2007
I thought my words could not explain how miserable it was out in the rain, yes we bought ponchos and it was the best 2.50 I have ever spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
Zach and Megan
Craig and Cami
Troy and Sarah
Jake and Emily
Kirk and Alyson
Scott and Stephanie
Chad and Cassie
Lisa and Jeremy
Monica and Roger
Krummenacher Family
Brennan and Andrea
Brent and Laura
Andy and Joni
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(36)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(18)
▼
December
(9)
OK basically I have updated for the last few month...
We got to go AZ for Thanksgiving and spend some ti...
Cole and I have been trying to beat the Turkey for...
This is after dinner, we decided to all give my mo...
My mom turned 60 on the first of November, I got t...
Halloween was a good time it was a lot warmer this...
We had a crazy soccer season, Emily, Abby, and Ja...
I thought my words could not explain how miserabl...
I went to San Fran with my friends back in Oct. a...
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
About Me
Cole and Kelly
Cole and I have been married for thirteen years this month. We have just moved back to AZ yes we came back in August not smart. We are trying to get back into the swing of things.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment