Saturday, July 19, 2008

We had Cotton Candy, Snow Cones, 3 Blow up bounce things, a balloon guy, bobbing for apples, watermelon seed spitting contest and dont for get the fabulous fireworks. It is becoming an out of control party and gets better every year. and oh yes I got to run the cotton candy machine!!!!


3 comments:

*Monica* said...

Ok, I am calling you for good ideas for our next block party!

Andrea W. said...

I LOVE cotton candy, and I'm pretty sure I should never go near a machine that makes it. It does look fun and from the looks of it you were enjoying it.

Tami Harris said...

You don't know how sad it was for us to not be at the party this year! That was such a fun tradition for us even though we were only there 2 years. It looks like it was a total blast!! We miss you all so much!!