Sunday, July 13, 2008

look at my cute new blog I had to go all the way to AZ to figure out how to change it with my sister in law. I saw on another sister in laws that it shows how long it has been since I have posted and I am only beating Lisa and that isn't saying much. I will start to update more often and let you know when my house sales for sure!!!! We are in AZ yes in the middle of the summer looking for a house and that is not the best timing. We are trying to get back before school starts and it is getting very close. My kids have been playing with cousins non stop and love coming because it is a party the whole time we are here.

4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Yay, a post! Love the new look, too. Good luck in AZ, call us when you get back our days are numbered :(

*Monica* said...

I love the new look! And I'm so glad for a new post!

Cassie and Chad said...

Hip, hip hooray!!! Welcome back! Cute blog background. Is dinner still on for Friday?

sarah said...

Are you still in AZ? I just got back from Utah -- call me. Let's get together this weekend.