
First of all I would like to point out it has only been a day and I am posting again for all of you who think I'm slow. We have officially joined the back to school group. Mom is very excited and one of the kids you be the judge by their smiles who that is. Emily was crying right before this picture and asked if you would be able to tell in the picture again you be the judge.

Abby got some stain (not sure what) on her new pants right before we needed to leave, what a morning. I had spent the whole summer trying to get her changed to a new teacher and the day before school started I worked my magic just call me suzy j.

Jackson was ready for kindergarten, but in Utah they do testing with them for the first week so he is kind of pretending that it is his first day, we just went to orientation and he got to go home. He had his first soccer game and made 7 goals, but now is trying to tell me he made 8, I tried to explain to him that I watched the whole game and he only made 7, any other child would be so excited, but I think because another boy on the team made 7 he needed to up his number

Our theme at the school for the year is up up and away so at the school they had two hot air balloons and they kids all got to let go of a balloon( don't worry the balloons were environmentally safe) I'm sure many of you were worried about that
3 comments:
Cute 1st day pics! You can't see the tears or the stain!!! Fun idea with the balloons too!!!
You tell Emily that I couldn't tell a bit that she was crying!
Cute pictures. I hope Emily is feeling better about school now. I can't believe you have 3 kids in school! You must be so old. :)
Post a Comment