Monday, August 27, 2007

We had a High School Musical Party on the day it came out
it was so fun with cousins and friends, we danced and ate goodies, but I will have to say that the music in the new one sounded wierd.
One thing we have down is how to have a good treat spot at the party.

5 comments:

AK said...

well jodi and i had our own party too. is it weird for two 29 year old girls to watch High School Musical?? "were all in it together"
I will have to agree to songs were soooo cheesy!

Joni said...

Cheesy songs, but still loved it! Thanks for the fun party!!!

Andrea W. said...

It was such a fun party! I still need to sit down and watch the whole thing, but I'm just so happy that someone is making musicals I can deal with a little cheese.

Loretta and Richie said...

When you have your next party just remember that we too live in Utah!

laurakrummenacher said...

Rice krispy treats, pretzels, and a few straight sugar candies....no doubt Kelly supplied the treats for this party. -Brent