Friday, October 17, 2008

Cole's sister did a little Halloween Tea Party for my kids while we were in Utah. It was so nice of her and she went all out for the event. The table was decked out. She had hats for everyone. She had us eat in the dark with candles. Then played a game and read a story. It was a lot of work on her part and we really appreciate her. She has always been so much fun for my kids and you can see why....
Cole is looking pretty hot. If you were ever wonderin what he would look like with long hair wonder no longer. I told him the look wasn't working for me
Grandma read them a Halloween Story and she would cackle and scream. She scared them a few times it was pretty funny.
I don't know if you can tell but she put a great table together. It was so much fun..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the halloween party, and I'm glad to see that barbie dream house has made it on the blog because of the birthday pictures, now you can always remember it.

laurakrummenacher said...

What a great memory for your kids. Looks like they (and Cole) had a lot of fun.

Andrea W. said...

She is the nicest aunt ever and I wish I had one ounce of her festiveness (is that a word?)