Friday, October 17, 2008

So we have had a family tradition that you get your birthday presents the morning of your birthday. Right when you wake up and Cole was so happy to take a picture of this wonderful moment. Coles birthday is a day before Jacksons I thought how cute it was to show the difference in pictures. One (as you can tell ) wakes up a little easier than the other one.
I really love this tradition right up until the night before when I want to go to bed so bad and realize I have work to do....Happy Birthday to Cole and Jackson

2 comments:

sarah said...

Its about time slacker :) Let's go see that new football movie...

Andrea W. said...

Woo hoo, love these catch-up posts. Happy late birthday to Cole and Jackson. I feel that people with September birthdays are kind of superior people in general.