Friday, October 17, 2008

Ok so you all know that I go about two months and then I post a ton so it is time again. I really have had time to post because I have time to read everyone elses, but it just doesn't happen for a few months each time. We got to go to UT( to our very expensive cabin in the mountains, we like to call it that to pretend it is not killing us that we have a beautiful home empty up there) for October break. It snowed on us and was very very cold. I told Cole it was a sign. On our way there we got an offer on our house, so everyone cross their fingers that it will actually go through. When I post again in two months I'll let you know. It was fun to be back in Utah, it felt like we never left. We had a fun time with all of the neighbor kids and old friends .

3 comments:

*Monica* said...

I am aware that this is how you work, but I am still hoping that maybe you will get more regular at this.....

Andrea W. said...

Lol, Monica. I'm with you, but we'll take what we get. It was great to see you all! I'm glad you survived the cold and made it home safely. Keep us posted on the offer, we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Cassie and Chad said...

Congratulations on the offer, I will pray that it goes through for you. Sure wish we could have gotten together when you lived here. I guess we'll have to try the reverse, when I come to AZ.