I have to say that selling a house is not great but I have received a blow that has made it very hard to get out of bed. They are not making postum any more. And I know if you are not over 50 you may not care about this, but I have fallen in love with this stuff since I have moved to the cold. I have looked at five different stores thinking do all these stores not carry it any more? And last night I was at a girls night out and they told me that it is no longer being made. I will say not a good week to learn of this. Then my friend called me this morning to tell me that she found it on ebay for outragous amounts (350 for 12 jars) What!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story is that they were not making any money on it so they stopped producing it in the winter of 2007. So here is every ones job. When you are at the store see if you can find me a jar. You have no idea what this will mean to me. I must find postum soon or my house better sell, so I can get out of the cold. I, like my sister in law Laura with her cinnimon trident am feeling very upset of the situation. On a final note please let me know if they have quit making hershey kisses with almonds!!! Can't seem to find these either and I have found every gross kind possible you could think of like lemon creme. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it looks like I have an obsession with food and yes I do...
On a more fun note, at the girls night out we all brought something we love and shared it with each other. What a fun thing to do. You learn about products, books, food, and music. What fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
POSTUM? What in the world? I could swear that I have only heard of that at my grandma's assisted living facility. Is it yummy like hot chocolate? This my dear is a crazy obsession. Now if you were talking peanut butter m&ms I would understand!!! :)
LOL and totally agree with first commenter. Wow, our poor little Arizona girl has gotten so desperate she's turned to POSTUM? I had no idea it had come to that, maybe this move thing isn't such a bad idea.
I think I found it for you. Check out this link.
http://www.canadaonly.ca/canadaonly.ca/market/namerica/beverages/other.html?gclid=CKO9l7zn2ZECFQEpgwodXikuew
Now tag, your it, find me my cinnamon trident.
I checked that site again and it now says to check with customer service for availablity. Sorry about that!
So this totally cracks me up because my Grandma is addicted to Postum and we found out that it was discontinued sometime last year. She managed to buy a couple of cases at that time, but there's no way she is going to part with it. She only allows herself to drink two mugs a week, and she's hoping it will last till she dies that way. LOL
hey kelly, send me your email address so i can invite you to my blog...skhatch@hotmail.com
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Kelly- I guess your only option is moving back to Arizona, unless maybe you could try hot chocolate to keep you warm. I think it might taste better too! :) It was so good to hear from you. I hope you are having some luck with your home. Please keep in touch, I would love to hear how things are going. Tell your kids hello from mine! :)
Post a Comment