My Baby is 4, I am still in total shock that my youngest is 4. What a fun time of life for our family. We get to do a lot of things as a family. It also is birthday paloooza for the next few weeks for us. Abby is next and she will be baptized. How crazy that two of my children will be fasting with us and complaining the entire time. I have found with Emily she complains with in five minutes. There is no way she suddenly got that hungry. The funny part is I have had to give up complaining and become the adult in the situation. How life does change in so may ways.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
My Baby is 4, I am still in total shock that my youngest is 4. What a fun time of life for our family. We get to do a lot of things as a family. It also is birthday paloooza for the next few weeks for us. Abby is next and she will be baptized. How crazy that two of my children will be fasting with us and complaining the entire time. I have found with Emily she complains with in five minutes. There is no way she suddenly got that hungry. The funny part is I have had to give up complaining and become the adult in the situation. How life does change in so may ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, how did that happen! Happy Birthday, Cooper!
Post a Comment