Ok so I am sitting in my very very clean house waiting for the people to come look at it for 5-10 min. I have spent all day cleaning and recleaning and telling my kids that toys are off limits, they were to be here between 2-4 and it is 3:15. I am starting to get a little stir crazy. I keep going to the window and looking out. I will say this might be on my top 5 of things I hate most. The topper will be that they don't like it, and I will be upset that I cleaned my house. It cracks me up and kills me that I am doing this again. We really must settle some where for a long time because there is only so many times one should put themselves through this. OK I am done with the complaining.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, if you're bored you can come clean my house!!
Post a Comment