Wednesday, February 20, 2008



This is legoland they had every animal you could think of built with legos. It is a very cute park, but we decided to go at the right time because our kids will be to old for it very soon.

They got to ride there own cars and Cole and the kids had a race against other fireman to put the fire out. Of course they won, but Cole was sweating when he was finished. It is really a cute little ride. And can I just say our first time in a park with out a stroller ( how nice).

2 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

We love legoland. Our kids really had a great time there they had never been to disneyland but we are doing that later in the month. Good luck with your house, it's absolutely beautiful I can't image it not selling very quickly. (lets get together before the big move)

Andrea W. said...

That looks totally up my kids' alley, I'm so excited!