Wednesday, February 13, 2008
We had a great time this last week, we surprised our kids with a trip to California. We went to their school and picked them in the middle of the day which we though would be really fun, but both my girls started crying because they didn't know why they were going home and what was going on. I am not sure why we didn't see that coming, so our plan was to just start driving and not tell them for a while, but we had to tell them because they were so upset about the change, this makes me very nervous for them in the future. Other than that we had a great time in California, we were so lucky to have beautiful weather, we played on the beach for a couple of days and went to Legoland. Our kids are at the age that Cole and I actually had a relaxing time on the vacation. It was 75 degrees at the beach, what a wonderful time after all the snow we have been seeing for the last few weeks. I will post a few pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kelly, that's so sad that you traumatized your girls in your efforts to make them happy! I still think it sounds like such a fun idea, and I'm glad it all worked out.
Hey we are going to CA this week...Disneyland here we come!! So when do you move to AZ? We definately have to get together for our birthdays, let me know your moving plans!
Post a Comment