Friday, August 22, 2008

First lets talk about the bridge, yes the house we are renting has desert landscaping and has a bridge in the front. It was definately the place for first day of school pictures in my kids eyes. And notice they are all looking pretty happy.
Abby seemed comfortable enough to sass it up a little in her picture.
Again not looking to worried yet, right!
Cooper started a week later, but since I am two weeks late his picture is now ready to blog. How nice for me..

3 comments:

*Monica* said...

Ok, that picture of Abby is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it, love the sass! I am also cracking up at the idea of you with a house that has desert landscaping, even if it is just a rental. =)

*Monica* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea W. said...

Your kids are working that bridge. Cute pictures, cute kids!