Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today we went to my nephews farewell. I can't believe that my sister has a boy going on a mission. I couldn't help but think while he was speaking today about when he was a little blonde haired boy. It really was killing me because it seems like yesterday that he was that toe head little boy running around. What a great time of life. It really made me happy to be home with all of my family. He has great support from both sides of his family and will be a great missionary. I am realizing that I am getting old and I might have to come to grips with it. Wow life goes by way to fast!!

1 comment:

Andrea W. said...

As sad as I am to have you guys gone, I have to admit there's just nothing better than being close to family.