Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OK so I loved every minute of the Olympics although a few times I did think is this really a sport these days. Anyway I was very happy to have it end because I was up at night way later than I like to be and I couldn't function the next morning or worse than that I would stay up to see the gymnastics and fall asleep right before all the good stuff went down. It was really killing me. Not to mention no TIVO in this house. I am trying to be frugal and it is killing all of us maybe Cooper the most. But the day after closing ceremonies Cole turns the channel to the U S OPEN and I say are you kidding me. I have got to get things done and now tennis is going to stop me. And yes it has I have watched tennis for the last two days and it doesn't seem to matter who is playing I keep watching. Oh Well chores can wait for a few more weeks right!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I am so with you. But I have to say that a DVR might be worse. I have 9 hours of Temmis to get thru today. At least I can fast forward the commercials and the boring matches. But I am still up till Midnight. I figure chores can wait until September :)

Andrea W. said...

I hear you, I think I fell asleep every night on the couch during the Olympics!