
I know it is out of order, but I still needed to blog about our going away party. Yes I let my kids throw a going away party for themselves. They each got to invite 6 kids and yes I know what you are all thinking, are you crazy. Well in my mind I had decided it was summer and I was sure a few kids would be unable to attend. That was not the case and we had a huge party. We had a great time and will miss our neighbors and friends so much.

This is Cooper and Nolan our old next door neighbor. We will miss that little character. He would ring the doorbell and say Cooper can play, more of a statement than a question. We had such good neighbors and kids around us and we will miss them all..
2 comments:
Peace be with you
fantastic update, who the heck is lonely paul??
Post a Comment