Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am kind of getting busted for moving and still not blogging. I really don't have a reason. My kids are in school and I find myself at target for two hours today and really didn't need anything when I went into the store so maybe it would be financially smarter to blog instead of shop.

5 comments:

laurakrummenacher said...

I'm very jealous of the Target trips!

sarah said...

Yep your right absolutely no excuse for not blogging for 6 weeks! I was kidless today for almost three hours thanks to preschool carpool. I don't know what I am going to do with myself either. I am thinking more along the lines of scrapbooking rather than shopping. Too dangerous.

Andrea W. said...

Shopping and scrapbooking both cost too much so start posting!!!! Can't wait to read all your new posts.

eredd said...

Hey post some pictures or tell us how everyone is adjusting!! I would love to hear. I am sad you not here anymore! you are missed!!!

Cami Bruschke said...

I love reading your blog - I feel like I can hear you saying it and it makes me laugh. Glad to hear your back in AZ and settling in. It's so fun to see your kids.